Chloe`s nest

2012년 1월 15일 일요일

My Wacky Web Tale

The Mummy

We thought our trip to the museum would be boring, but we were wrong. After we handed our dusts to Barack Obama at the door, we were led into the museum's mess hall. The first things I noticed were the mummy cases against the cage. Why were there mummy cases in the mess hall?
While we waited for our guide, Mr. G told us how the pharaohs always placed a large tv in their mummy cases to protect them from intruders. Rose and I got a little numb hearing this. There were, after all, 3 mummy cases in the room with us.
Suddenly we heard a(n) cringing sound coming from inside one of the mummy cases. “what`s that?!” Rose and I screamed at the same time.
“Nothing to worry about,” said Mr. G calmly. “I'm sure it's just the wind.” Just then one of the mummy cases watched open. Out played an enormous tv covered with chocolate chip cookies. Just as I was about to run from the room, the tv threw off the chocolate chip cookies and howled, “April Fools!” It was Ms. Hughey!
We had forgotten that it was April first, but I guess Mr. G and Ms. Hughey had not.

This is my Wacky Web Tale. I had put Mr. G and Ms. Hughey in there, and I am so sorry.        But it`s funny anyway.  Ha-ha. I am really enjoying this wacky web tale.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기