Chloe`s nest

2012년 1월 2일 월요일

My favorite...season!

Our writing teacher told us to write about our favorite something.Anything.
So, I decided to write about my favorite season.
Summer is too hot, winter`s too cold, spring and fall is best.
Spring is just enough warm, and fall`s just enough chilly. I like them.

I love spring. Spring is warm, full of holidays, and there`s the start of a new term too!
Starting of a new term, my birthday(03.13),mom`s birthday, parent`s day, children`s day, teacher`s day, and other great things are in spring! And, of course, plants and flowers bloom too. There`s suddenly green all over the place instead of white, there`s so much warmth, a perfect weather for a picnic.

I love autumn too. Fall is chilly, but it`s not as cold as winter. Leaves have pretty shade of red, yellow, then they fall off the trees. I like to go on a picnic to a mountain and pick some leaves from the ground, then I save them inside the books I like,or I just make them drift away on a little stream (if there is one). Sometimes I read books peacefully,then a leaf falls off and lands on my hair. There are a lot of holidays too,such as Chuseok, Korean Thanksgiving. It`s a great time to get together with the whole family.

Spring and autumn, they are my favorite seasons. But it`s starting to disappear because of global warming. We have to save our beautiful two seasons. Let`s make the global warming disappear and become spring and autumn saver!

댓글 1개:

  1. Beautifully written! It seems you like all seasons, so I can conclude that you are always happy - be it snow, rain, or leaves that fall in your face.

    Instead of "summer's" just write "summer is" so it is grammatically correct.

    Some pictures (maybe your own) would be great with this.

    답글삭제