Chloe`s nest

2011년 12월 28일 수요일

4 different things about me

Hi! My name is Song-eun Lee. My English name is Chloe.
Here`s some information about me.

1. I am 12 years old, and I will be 13 years old in a couple of days.
    My best friend at GLPS is Jin, Lucy, Rose, Koun, Young-jin, and so on.

2. I came from Seongnam City, Gyeonggi Province.
    But I was born in Yongin city. Yongin City is my hometown

3. I live with my parents, and grandparents.
    I am the only child. However, I got 3 younger cousins and 2 older cousins.
    It is a big family. I got 3 aunts, 4 grandmothers, 4 grandfathers, and loads of relatives so I get
    lots of money on holidays like Chuseok.

4. I am a girl, and I am outgoing and bright.
    I like reading too, so I went to the library yesterday. I borrowed a bok about Olympics which
    became a lot of help for history presentation. My favorite book is -Princess Academy- by 
    Shannon Hale. I wrote about it in the diagnostic test essays.

I wrote one lie in this post.
Guess what it is!!

댓글 3개:

  1. I think you are kidding about your birthday "in a couple of days." So, because I don't believe it was your birthday, I'm not going to wish you a belated "Happy Birthday!" Instead, I will say "Happy UnBirthday to Chloe."

    When is your real birthday?

    답글삭제
  2. Uh, no, Mr. G, you misunderstood. In Korea, ages change on new year. So, that fact is right.
    The real lie is... number 2! I am NOT from Seongnam City. I was NOT born in Yongin City.
    Instead, I am from Yongin City, and I was born in Paju City!

    답글삭제
  3. Oh! I guess I'm wrong. You are such a clever trixter.;)

    답글삭제